Please visit us at the MJSA Expo 2018 in New York City at the Jacob K Javits Convention Center, River Pavilion
We will be at MJSA Expo 2018 in Booth 245. At the show you will be able to see or try:
- Leica S9i, S7E and A60F Microscopes;
- EnSet Engraving Systems;
- Precision Bench Workbenches;
- A Wide Variety of Tools and Accessories by Glardon® Vallorbe and Syenset; and
- Sign-ups for Precision Bench Classes.
Tira Mitchell and Ian Goodchild will demonstrate techniques and help people try tools. Try different gravers. See sharpening systems. Check out vises and other fixtures.
You can also sign up for jewelry and hand engraving classes held between April and November 2018. Intimate 2 day courses held over weekends with a max of 3 students are both convenient and make sure students have great interaction with instructors.
MJSA Expo is open to the trade only.
All attendees are required to present one of EACH of the following:
- Photo ID and
- Business ID that indicates you buy or sell jewelry products, related crafts, or supplies. Examples include business cards (no computer generated business cards will be accepted), paycheck stubs, business licenses, resale licenses, sales tax certificate – NO EXCEPTIONS.